Terms and conditions with customer information Laufendumdiewelt.com in the distribution of Silberstreif Kommunikation Inh. Martina Stonke (as of 01.01.2022)
2. Conclusion of contract
3. Right of withdrawal
4. Prices and terms of payment
5. Delivery and shipping conditions
6. Retention of title
7. Liability for defects
8. Redemption of action vouchers
9. Applicable law
10. Information on online dispute resolution
1. Scope 1.1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") of "Martina Stonke", acting under "Laufendumdiewelt.com" via Silberstreif Kommunikation "(hereafter" Seller "), apply to all contracts signed by a consumer or contractor (hereinafter" Customer ") to the seller with respect to the goods presented by the seller in his online shop.This disclaims the inclusion of customer's own terms, unless otherwise agreed.1.2. Consumer within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed.1.3. Entrepreneur in the sense of these terms and conditions is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which acts in the execution of a legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Conclusion of contract 2.1. The product presentations contained in the seller's online shop do not constitute binding offers by the seller, but serve to make a binding offer by the customer.2.2. The customer may submit the offer via the online order form integrated in the online shop of the seller. In this case, after the customer has placed the selected goods in the virtual shopping cart and has gone through the electronic ordering process, by clicking on the button concluding the ordering process, the customer submits a legally binding contract offer in relation to the goods contained in the shopping cart. Furthermore, the customer may submit the offer by telephone, fax, e-mail or post to the seller.2.3. The seller can accept the offer of the customer within five days,- by sending to the customer a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in text form (fax or e-mail), in which case the receipt of the order confirmation at the customer is authoritative, or- by delivering the ordered goods to the customer, in which case the access of the goods to the customer is decisive, or- by asking the customer for payment after submitting his order.If several of the aforementioned alternatives exist, the contract is concluded at the time when one of the aforementioned alternatives occurs first. The period for acceptance of the offer begins on the day following the date on which the offer is sent by the customer and ends on the fifth day following the dispatch of the offer. If the seller does not accept the customer's offer within the aforementioned period, this shall be deemed a rejection of the offer with the consequence that the customer is no longer bound by his declaration of intent.2.4. When placing an offer via the online order form of the seller, the contract text is stored by the seller and sent to the customer after sending his order in addition to the present terms and conditions in writing (eg e-mail, fax or letter). However, the contract text can not be retrieved by the customer after sending his order via the seller's website.2.5. Before placing the order on the seller's online order form, the customer can identify possible input errors by carefully reading the information displayed on the screen. An effective technical means for better recognition of input errors can be the enlargement function of the browser, with the help of which the display on the screen is enlarged. The customer can correct his input before binding submission of the order in the context of the electronic ordering process continuously over the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In addition, all entries before binding submission of the order are displayed again in a confirmation window and can also be corrected there using the usual keyboard and mouse functions.2.6. For the conclusion of the contract, only the German language is available.2.7. Order processing and contacting usually take place via e-mail and automated order processing. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address specified by him for the order processing is correct, so that at this address the e-mails sent by the seller can be received. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all of the Seller or by this commissioned with the order processing third party sent mails can be delivered.
3. Right of withdrawal 3.1. Consumers are in principle entitled to a right of withdrawal.3.2. Further information on the right of revocation result from the cancellation policy of the seller.
5. Delivery and shipping conditions5.1. The delivery of goods takes place regularly on the shipping route and to the delivery address specified by the customer. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the checkout of the seller is decisive. Notwithstanding this, when choosing the payment method PayPal, the delivery address deposited by PayPal at the time of payment is decisive.5.2. If the transport company sends the goods back to the seller, because a delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer bears the cost of unsuccessful shipping. This does not apply if the customer is not responsible for the circumstance leading to the impossibility of service delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless the seller has informed him of the service a reasonable time in advance would have. Furthermore, this does not apply to the cost of the consignment, if the customer exercises his right of withdrawal effectively. For the return costs applies in case of effective exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer to the provision made in the cancellation policy of the seller.5.3. Pickup is not possible for logistical reasons.5.4. Vouchers are given to the customer as follows: by email via download postal
6. Retention of titleIf the seller in advance, he reserves the right to the ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the purchase price owed.
7. Liability for defects7.1. If the purchased item is defective, the provisions of the statutory liability for defects shall apply.- Deviating from this, the limitation period for claims for defects in used goods is one year from delivery of the goods to the customer. However, the shortening of the limitation period to one year does not apply- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness,- for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, which are based on a willful or negligent breach of duty by the seller or a willful or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of the seller,- for other damages that are based on a willful or grossly negligent breach of duty by the seller or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of the user, as well as- in the event that the seller has fraudulently concealed the defect.7.2. The customer is requested to complain to the deliverer of delivered goods with obvious transport damage and to inform the seller thereof. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his legal or contractual claims for defects.
8. Redemption of action vouchers8.1. Vouchers that are issued by the seller free of charge as part of promotions with a specific period of validity and that can not be purchased by the customer (hereinafter "action vouchers"), can only be redeemed in the seller's online shop and only during the specified period.8.2. Action vouchers can only be redeemed by consumers.8.3. Individual products may be excluded from the voucher action, provided that a corresponding restriction results from the content of the action voucher.8.4. Action vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the order process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.8.5. Only one action coupon can be redeemed per order.8.6. The value of the goods must at least equal the amount of the action voucher. Any remaining balance will not be refunded by the seller.8.7. If the value of the action voucher is insufficient to cover the order, one of the remaining payment methods offered by the seller may be selected to settle the difference8.8. The balance of an action voucher is neither paid in cash nor interest.8.9. The action voucher will not be refunded if the customer returns all or part of the goods paid for with the action voucher as part of his statutory right of withdrawal.8.10. The action voucher is only intended for use by the person named on it. A transfer of the action voucher to third parties is excluded. The seller is entitled, but not obliged, to check the substantive eligibility of the respective voucher holder.
9. Applicable lawFor all legal relationships between the parties, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the laws on the international purchase of movable goods. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
10. Information on online dispute resolutionThe EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odrThis platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court resolution of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts involving a consumer.We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer dispute resolution body, but in principle we are ready to do so.